The Fantastic Fig: 2 hours, Deposit
- "The Fantastic Fig" is the alter-ego of renowned Personal Injury attorney Paul F. Fegen. Mr. Fegen is a native of Los Angeles who attended Los Angeles High School, UCLA as an undergraduate, and USC Law School. He worked his way through school as a dance instructor, a clown, and a juggler.
- Still a clown at heart, Mr. Fegen can impress with his legal prowess, but he's guaranteed to amaze as the Fantastic Fig.
- "Most lawyers I meet tell me I'm very good, but most magicians I meet tell me I'm the best they've ever seen."
- The Fantastic Fig's brand of walk-around magic is sure to liven up any function and infuse a combination of fun, excitement, and a healthy dose of astonishment.
- Whether catering to a smaller intimate gathering, or a larger venue, the Fantastic Fig can tailor a show that will amaze and delight any fan of close up magic. As he often says: "Doing one card trick can bring out a person's personality, that would otherwise take a whole night of drinking."
MINIMUM AREA NEEDED FOR Quote IS 100sq ft per game, BAR needed for bartenders. Delivery and pick up is at the discretion of the delivery drivers. The venue needs to be available for drop off and pick up anytime 2-6 hours before and after the event. $25.00 delivery fee will be added per table for special or specific delivery times. Delivery will call you at least 5 days before the event to confirm your 2-hour delivery window and pick times. Delivery set up & Break down included up to 65 miles to location. Additional Set up fees apply to each flight of stairs, elevators or event / Hotel venue set up. Casino entertainment must be setup within 75ft from unloading and loading areas or additional fees will apply. DEPOSIT is non-refundable for event date listed. Client authorizes DAD’s Casino Night to charge credit card above for deposit and balance listed. $50 Cancellation fee per game if removed from contract. There is no gambling at any time for entertainment only. DAD’s Casino Night guarantees estimation for services listed above. Additional costs will apply if client damages equipment or requests more service time and Parking fees for dealers. Please send signed copy. Client Agrees to pay the Balance in full by or on Event date or a 25% collection fee will be added. See covid-19 Restrictions directly from the state of California https://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/ These restrictions change and currently as of 10-02-2020 all events must be outdoor at a 10-20 percent capacity. Example. Currently One table and One dealer can host one player at 10 percent under restrictions today. All dealers and players wear masks and take precautions in place to limit exposer. Client agrees to comply with all state and local restrictions. Client will not intimidate, bribe, or pressure dealers to relax covid-19 restrictions during event or client agrees to continue the event without the dealer service. No discount will apply to contract if dealers are forced to leave because of intimidation to relax Covid-19 restrictions. Client agrees to all terms of this contract and stated online. Client assumes all risk booking an event during the pandemic and understands all deposits are NON-refundable. Cancelation fee will be waived, and deposit can be transferred to a new date if cancelled by state or local restrictions. All other cancelations fees will apply if client cancels event that were booked after April of 2020.