The Fantastic Fig: 2 hours, Deposit
- "The Fantastic Fig" is the alter-ego of renowned Personal Injury attorney Paul F. Fegen. Mr. Fegen is a native of Los Angeles who attended Los Angeles High School, UCLA as an undergraduate, and USC Law School. He worked his way through school as a dance instructor, a clown, and a juggler.
- Still a clown at heart, Mr. Fegen can impress with his legal prowess, but he's guaranteed to amaze as the Fantastic Fig.
- "Most lawyers I meet tell me I'm very good, but most magicians I meet tell me I'm the best they've ever seen."
- The Fantastic Fig's brand of walk-around magic is sure to liven up any function and infuse a combination of fun, excitement, and a healthy dose of astonishment.
- Whether catering to a smaller intimate gathering, or a larger venue, the Fantastic Fig can tailor a show that will amaze and delight any fan of close up magic. As he often says: "Doing one card trick can bring out a person's personality, that would otherwise take a whole night of drinking."
Save On your 2020 Event Now, 2019 Almost Sold out
Sale is not Valid for December and Holidays.
Bundle and save $20 when you add a LED Lights to your table games.
Regular Price $60 Per Table*
Bundle and save $20 when you add a Bartender to this order.
Regular Price $200.00*
Bundle and Save $50 when you add Robbery at the casino game
Regular Price $495.00 *