The Fantastic Fig: 2 hours, Deposit
- "The Fantastic Fig" is the alter-ego of renowned Personal Injury attorney Paul F. Fegen. Mr. Fegen is a native of Los Angeles who attended Los Angeles High School, UCLA as an undergraduate, and USC Law School. He worked his way through school as a dance instructor, a clown, and a juggler.
- Still a clown at heart, Mr. Fegen can impress with his legal prowess, but he's guaranteed to amaze as the Fantastic Fig.
- "Most lawyers I meet tell me I'm very good, but most magicians I meet tell me I'm the best they've ever seen."
- The Fantastic Fig's brand of walk-around magic is sure to liven up any function and infuse a combination of fun, excitement, and a healthy dose of astonishment.
- Whether catering to a smaller intimate gathering, or a larger venue, the Fantastic Fig can tailor a show that will amaze and delight any fan of close up magic. As he often says: "Doing one card trick can bring out a person's personality, that would otherwise take a whole night of drinking."
Save On your 2020, Book before we sell out!
POSTED Sale is not Valid for December and Holidays.
Prices Discounted for
2020 Events. Book now and save, Sale Ends
February, March, April & May Events Booking NOW!